VAPOR MAIL Episode1: Your Questions…Vapor Brothers Vaporizer

by Buddy Vapesit

I, Kads, tackle a few questions that have been asked about the Vapor Brothers Vaporizer. 1)Kads, are you with Vapor Bros? 2)Where can I purchase new Whip Tubing? 3)Wouldn’t extreme temperature differences (Freezing the whip) eventually break the whip’s glass? 4) How does the Vape smell compared to smoking? 5) What’s the easiest way to remove the VB Mouthpiece? 6) Can you use herbal shisha in your VB unit? Thanks to all the fans for your constant support! More videos to come in the future! Enjoy!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Click HQ to watch in better quality. This is a review of my new Yeti Vaporizer (E-Cig)

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 41 comments… read them below or add one }

ME3RZ11 October 29, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Kads…… you are my opposite, my twin, me in a mirror…… vapor brothers 4 life, ill make a video with all the lil tricks i learned!!! cheah! and btw, show these fans what happens when u put a half gram of kief in ya whip…. lmao, good times!!

tubetroll October 29, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Thanks Kaz!
You rock!

hugoman765 October 29, 2010 at 8:50 pm

sup dude! you’re cool (so are ur vids) i bought my vaporizer 7 mos ago. stopped using 3 months after so decided to sell it to a friend. 1 1/2 month later, i missed it so much I (apparently) bought another one! Its just too awesome. heck, at least my friend got a deal….LMAO!

vaporbros October 29, 2010 at 9:26 pm

@mewmaster151 EZ Change whips will only fit VB vapes.

vaporbros October 29, 2010 at 9:41 pm

@PositivelyInsane VB Blends are NOT like the spice mixes you buy at stores. VB blends say EXACTLY what is in them, and only the finest herbs available. Lavender, chamomile, etc. Enjoy!

PositivelyInsane October 29, 2010 at 10:32 pm

okay quick questions, i know that buying bongs, pieces, hookahs, vaporizers etc is legal the blends that you can buy off the website are they legal, and does it say what’s in them, also i don’t know if you’ve heard of “spice” that was big and found out can cause major MAJOR health problems, has any of the herbs sold on the vapor bros website been studied to cause major health problems?

mewmaster151 October 29, 2010 at 11:29 pm

i have a cheap ebay vape(iknow , but i dont have funds for my first vape to be a vape bros) anyway, do you know if the vaporbros ez change screen will fit onmy vape? are the sizes on whips standardized? i know most bong bits and pieces are around thesame size

G3RMZONE October 30, 2010 at 12:23 am

is it me or does seth green looks a little taller

lpexee October 30, 2010 at 12:56 am

kads whats going on man had a question dude i wanted to know how much water should i put in my bong when i connet it to my vap should it be really cold and a large amount or jus a small amount?

bigmike784 October 30, 2010 at 1:48 am

whats the dif in construction between hands free and reg. vaporizer

younghippo October 30, 2010 at 2:02 am

I used my vapor brothers vaporizer successfully in a dorm room with a non-smoker roommate.
P.S. dont put molasses in your vaporizer

04965761 October 30, 2010 at 2:41 am

Cheers Kads, your pretty quick on the replies dude πŸ˜€

CannabisGanja October 30, 2010 at 2:45 am

congrats Kads, i wouldnt put that in either, could mess your oil in the whip up πŸ˜‰

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 2:57 am

My answer revised:

Didn’t mean to “bail out “on ya, but my original answer still stands. I just wouldn’t do it. I am not a tobacco fan and don’t like tainting my whips with herbs I don’t like. I have tried it before, it didn’t work very well. Better off just using a hookah.

Jezzzaa October 30, 2010 at 3:13 am

you sorta bailed out here kads, but its k now that your sponsored you can go nuts πŸ™‚ looking forward to an answer

2tallbrandon October 30, 2010 at 4:06 am

I use my vape all the time now! I had it for years but never really was sold on it… now im sold. I have a box with g on g hands free whip. im thinking about bringing the water piece out and attaching it… well this clears any doubt of it working or not, thank you dude!

P.s. I make BHO hash oil with my used herbs : ) works great.

bigmike784 October 30, 2010 at 4:40 am

its been a year or so since the video, any word on being able to use malaise or shisha?

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 4:54 am

Right on dude, welcome to the family! I’m gonna vape one down for you.

THIS…BOWL…IS… FOR…sp0rkay!

sp0rkay October 30, 2010 at 5:11 am

well your videos have convinced me to buy one and of course i got a custom whip too. seems like a good deal.

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 5:38 am

Yes: It smells AWESOME. The buildup is from essential oils from the plant. Pipe buildup is gross; vape buildup is AMAZING. Smells very very dank.

sp0rkay October 30, 2010 at 5:56 am

does the whip smell as it gets dirty?

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 6:53 am

Vapes are muuuch quicker at dissipation. It can smell if your herb is dank., but way less than smoking it does.

sp0rkay October 30, 2010 at 7:31 am

about how fast does the smell dissapate? or does it smell at all? i have the same room mate issue.

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 8:30 am

Ain’t no tobacco in these pipes.

vaporbros October 30, 2010 at 9:09 am

Yes, you area already getting most of your green this way. However; adding a water device to cool the vapor (which is just a very nice feeling, helps increase taste) as well as also increases the amount of vapor you can achieve in one hit. Difference between just the whip and through a water pipe makes a huge difference: especially if it is diffused.

donhixon October 30, 2010 at 9:36 am

Excellent review sir! Thank you for sharing.

neflow2 October 30, 2010 at 10:27 am

the joye 510 is the best mini cigarette… you can get 1 for the cheapest price at purevape[.]com

magicmark1292 October 30, 2010 at 10:33 am

are you on the ECF?????

hovhaness October 30, 2010 at 11:25 am

I think it’s because I smoke a whole leaf mixture
that I roll myself, so they have an amazing flavor.
If I smoked Mudboro or store bought I think it would be easier because they taste terrible lol.
Down to 10 a day now. Slowly getting used to it.

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 11:52 am

I have heard a lot of about the NPRO, but I don’t have one myself.

I think that if you got a 510 at some point you will really enjoy it!

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Thanks for the comment!

I have not had a chance to try the PeanutButter Cup flavor but I think I should give it a shot. The 510 rocks hard.

Check back soon, Ill be doing a 1+ Month re-review.

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Sometimes it takes a bit work to completely stop smoking analogs, but you can do it. You will feel a lot better, good luck!

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Haha, I can’t put it down!

mouse7993 October 30, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I just got the NJOY NPRO earlier in the week which was my first e-cig. I think I may try this one as my next one.

DaBearsDaCubs33 October 30, 2010 at 2:49 pm

wrongfacade. i just wanna say thanks for the solid vid, it rocks! it’s, by far, the best vid on the 510. I’m new to the vapor world. I was on the forms doing research on the best vaporizer for myself. I kept hearing about the 510 and how great it is. All i have to say is after watching ur vid i was sold. i got the 510 cylon, extra atomizers and carts all from Electronicstix. also picked up p-nut-butter cup juicepak from juicyliquid. Thanks for the sites bro. I hope i get it today or tomorrow.

hovhaness October 30, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Been using my white one for about a week now.
Have cut my reg smoking down by about 1/3 in a week.
From 30 a day to under a pack a day.
I still need to get used to the difference in vapor & actual smoke, as my smokes are so smooth. I think I will at some point.
The unit rocks. I will have to look into some better & smoother juices.
So will check out the site you recommended.
I agree Electro Nic Sticks was madd fast with the shipping

slushi007 October 30, 2010 at 3:25 pm

jusy got my 510 its awesome. hope to quit the real alltogether

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Really?

I seem to enjoy them a lot, and they got me to quit smoking real cigarettes. To each his own I suppose.

wrongfacade October 30, 2010 at 4:33 pm

I don’t think you would be disappointed if you did. I enjoy it a lot.

Good luck!